Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for (in no particular order):

- my Ballou Mathers

Ballou2

- my gross girlfriend

Photobucket

- my awesome family

TremainCrest

- being Scandinavian

Norway Pictures, Images and Photos

- living in Chicago

chicago Pictures, Images and Photos

- FOOD

Swedish bakery Pictures, Images and Photos

- books and libraries

The Chronicles of Narnia Box Set: Full-Color Collector's Edition (Paperback) Pictures, Images and Photos

- The Art Institute

Chicago Art Institute Pictures, Images and Photos

- my friends

Evolution

- living in a secular society

Secular Pictures, Images and Photos

- being able to live semi-safely (in Chicago, anyway) as openly queer

queer Pictures, Images and Photos

- having a job

call center Pictures, Images and Photos

- my Fluffy-man

1

- folk music

judy collins Pictures, Images and Photos

- the internet

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment